The Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade presented by Manitoba Hydro starts at 5:00pm on November 18, 2017.
Unfortunately, there’s a Grinch out there who took down our website. We are working as fast as we can to get it back online.
In the meantime, here are some of the most important details for you:
Parade Route & Road Closures
To see where the Parade will take place and what roads will be shut down, starting at approximately 1:30pm, CLICK HERE.
Winnipeg Transit Reroutes
While the parade is being set up and taken down, all Transit Vehicles will be rerouted. To see the map, CLICK HERE.
Join the Fun!
There are lots of free activities for you and your family to enjoy before the Parade, including:
- A Camerata Nova Concert at Manitoba Hydro Place from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Block Parties from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at the following locations:
- Spence to Balmoral hosted by JCI Winnipeg
- Memorial to Vaughan hosted by Salsa Explosion Dance Company
- Vaughan to Kennedy hosted byGreat-West Life
- Kennedy to Edmonton hosted by 99.1 Peggy
- Edmonton to Carlton hosted by Manitoba Hydro
- Carlton to Hargrave hosted by Children’s Advocate
- Donald to Smith hosted by Canad Inns
- Garry to Fort hosted by Sport Manitoba
- Portage & Main hosted by Energy 106
If you would like to watch the Santa Claus Parade on television, Shaw will be broadcasting live, starting at 4:30pm, on Channel 9, or channel 105 on BlueSkyTV.
If you are a volunteer who is already registered and you have a question, please email email@example.com.
If you have a float registered for the parade, and have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a general enquiry, please email email@example.com.